Single wall construction design - Fiberglass Reinforced Plywood (FRP)
- Gives you larger individual compartments, and as much as 22% more total cargo space!
Redesigned compartment structure
- Now a part of the overall floor structure, for greater durability.
- Refashioned, galvanized steel compartment pans reduce potential for water leaks.
- Makes opening and closing doors easier than ever.
- Creates a flush-door interior, to prevent cargo damage and maximize your space.
Enhanced appearance throughout
- From our improved wiring harness for reduced clutter, to bright, galvanized steel materials on compartments, shelves and threshold, to the optional shelf trim package, we've made Spartan Service Vans great-looking workshops on wheels – so you an project a professional image, and enjoy your work more than ever.
- Workbench folds down against van for easier access
- Greater number of height locations for compartment shelves
- Storage bins in horizontal shelf
- Redesigned rear-access ladder that lets you open rear doors more fully
- Ladder rack lets you tie down even more materials
GMC Spartan Service Vans Ideal for These Applications